The Candyformer range of equipment has been designed for the continuous production of seamless sweets, using a ‘Uniplast’ type rotary
die arrangement. Outputs in excess of 1000kgs/hour can be achieved.
Solid and centre-filled products of the following varieties have all been successfully manufactured;
• Hard candies
• Toffee éclairs
• Chewy candies
The machines have been designed to withstand the rigours of high-output confectionery production, and are manufactured to ‘CE’ safety
A typical production line comprises of the F44 Centre filler, BR44 Batch roller, VRS66 Rope sizer, CF4 Forming machine and CR81/2 cooling
The CF4 is at the heart of the candy processing line and has therefore
been designed with strength and durability as its main assets. A
substantial cast iron frame supports the drive, candy feed rollers, die
head and the integral conveyor/spreader discharge.
The machine has a number of features, which make it an ideal choice
for candy manufacturers.
- Die rotation speed is variable by AC Inverter
- The speed of the infeed rollers can be varied relative to the
speed of the die, which is particularly useful for difficult
products like chewy candy
- The main drive is through timing belts to reduce noise level
and moving parts
- Spreader conveyor motor is independent and adjustable
- Integral fan to force air to the spreader conveyor, die and
candy feed rollers
- Scrap tray under the die with outlet for connection to a dust
- Spring loaded one piece pressure cam with cam rollers
(optional pneumatic control)
- Automatic lubrication to cams and bearings
- Automatic matrix ring pressure relief to reduce die wear
- Fast die removal by use of clamps and sliding pull back cams
- Overhead crane feature to allow easy removal of die front
- Smooth lines for easy cleaning
A maximum of 100 die revolutions per minute can be achieved. For a
sweet diameter of 20mm weighing 5 grams this equates to 1320kgs/
Die Cleaner DC 100/200
It enables quick efficient washing of uniplast dies ensuring GMP standards are achieved during product changeover and routine maintenance procedures. An essential item in any modern manufacturing environment.
Die lifting trolley
Provides safe and efficient removal /replacement of dies for the forming machine.